Aug 16, 2012

Popsicle maker

Three guys die and go to hell. When they arrive the devil informs them that he is going to remove their penises.

“Oh, how are you going to do it,” asks one of the guys.

“Whatever your fathers jobs were, that’s how I’ll remove them,” says the devil.

So he calls over the first guy, “Your father was a lumberjack… So I’ll cut it off with a saw.”

To the second guy he says, “Your father was a blacksmith… So I’m going to burn it off.”

As he calls the third guy over he notices he’s smiling.

“Why are you smiling, you just watched me remove your friends` penises,” says the devil.

“I know,” replies the man, “but my father was a popsicle maker.”

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

^ Scroll to Top